Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Prayer request- URGENT!

Ok, this is a message my Aunt Beka sent my mom this morning...I'm just going to paste what she said....

"Hey, can you join us in prayer for little Leila from our church. She is 2 years old and she and her mom and brother were in a car accident last night, her Mom was killed and her brother has a lot of broken bones, but Leila has swelling on the brain and the doctors's do not expect her to live. I KNOW God can work a miracle and I am praying for that! She is SUCH a sweet little girl, always smiling and so cuddly....

The pastor's wife said that when she left last night, the swelling was down some, but there was no brain activity.

I am praying that if the Lord allows her to live that she will not have any life long effects from this...she is such a smart little girl!"

PLEASE pray with us for little Leila!

1 comment:

♥Tiffie♥ said...

Lelia is doing much better!!! She can talk,and somewhat walk!It is a miracle! I really enjoyed getting to see her when I was in Dallas!!.
She is so adorable!