Monday, August 17, 2009

Long last

Well, I know I haven't written on awhile. Sorry about that. I just seem to be adding more and more to my life each month. School has started back, which means most of my day is now filled with reading. That's alright though, I love to learn. I am now doing a math program online, and it is SO awesome! The things God puts in our life...it's just amazing. For YEARS I have had trouble with my school, and now I get so excited to learn simple things. God knew exactly what I needed, and provided it.

The things God has been doing in my family lately just blows me mind. SO many things have changed, spiritually and many other ways. I'm now doing things I never thought was possible. I am (don't laugh) going into stores by myself now, which was UNHEARD OF months ago, trying things I never would have tried, talking to people...long conversations, not hiding behind people. I don't think many people would recognize me now if they hadn't seen me in a long time. I still have my issues, but God is working wonders in my life, and I am SO blessed for the ones who've helped me through all of my fears.

I'm thinking about taking some college classes online later on...which is very new to me. Never in my life would have thought I would even THINK about that. Thinking about, maybe, starting a business one day; I have something in mind, just not sure about it yet. I am thinking (key word: thinking) about writing a book. Yes, me...the one who writes forever long...well, everything! =)

Each new day God brings yet another challenge, and yet ANOTHER blessing into my life, it's like my whole life is just overflowing with His love! I so wish people could get up the courage to take a leap of faith so they could have a life as wonderful as mine. In the meantime, I will just pray for them. For everything in life, God has a reason and a purpose. Nothing will be that God doesn't want. Learning patience is one of the hardest things in life, but God teaches it as we ask for it. Not before...because if we just want Him to give it to us, then we will be waiting forever. God doesn't give us everything we want, you know? Sometimes He makes us wait, and work for it! What better way is there to get patience than to make you WAIT?!

Ok, so I'm going to try and do better with writing on here. I just get so busy that I tend to forget about so many things that are important.

God bless, and have a GREAT night!

No comments: