Saturday, January 16, 2010

Busy days!

Well, I went to the chiropractor for the first time on Thursday. You know, it doesn't feel very good afterwords. I had to work on Friday, and then was immobile that night. 'Twasn't just TOO fun, but I lived. lol Then I worked on the house all day, and am going to have to do the same thing, only in RECORD time tomorrow morning. The Bernhard's are all out of town, so Daddy and Mama are doing the music at church. Hence, they have to l eave early to set everything up and practice. I'm going to have to clean, get lunch ready....etc....etc. All that fun stuff. :) So, I'm down in my back, in other words. haha

Being busy is nice, because I always just DROP at the end of the day, with a sigh of relief.

Here's my quotes for the day...

"The key to winning any battle is to identify the enemy."
~ Dave Ramsey ~

"God tends to pour blessings on the people going in the direction He wants them to go."
~ Dave Ramsey ~

No comments: