Monday, January 25, 2010

So, my friend made a very good point about my stuff being published in prisons. My name going around....is not such a good idea. So we had to sit and come up with a pen name. :) 'Twas very fun. I had all my friends on Facebook give their ideas, and my mom helped some, and we finally kind of put everything all together, and got "Reflections by Jessalyn Singer." Pretty good, I thought! I like it a lot...It's almost my first and middle name mixed. The "Singer" part. More complicated. lol My mom said since "Hoover" is a vacuum cleaner brand, we'd change it so "Singer" since they made vacuum's as well as sewing machines...plus, I LOVE to sing. haha It's sort of like a play on words for the whole thing. :)

1 comment:

GBeth said...

I like it and think it was a great idea not to use you real name.