Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dreams.

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them. "

I think everyone, at one point in their life, has dreams that they think are never going to come true. It's funny how, over the years, our dreams we used to have don't seem so big anymore. We grow every day with God's grace. We learn something new, make mistakes, and have new dreams.

God knows we have much to learn...too much sometimes...but He hopes we will learn through Him. He wants us to go to Him when we are worried. Anything we are struggling with is the right size for God to take over. We must be willing to let Him be God though, and not try to handle things on our own.

A lot of the time I try to figure things out, and fix everything on my own, but that's not my job; it's God's. I have much to learn, goodness does God know how much...but the important thing is that I don't give up on Him and that I keep my trust in HIM. The second I try to go to a back up plan or "help" God will let go and show me just how bad I can mess things up without Him.

He is the greatest of all teachers. We all think we know so much, because we compare ourselves to others. But when we compare ourselves with God, we're but a piece of dirt.

Never stop dreaming...and never stop trusting God with all that you are.

No comments: