Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tennis, and SO sore now!!!

Wow, the past two days I've been doing this certain exercise, and it KILLS your calf muscles! Then, I jumped rope a lot, and played tennis with the Dunklin's, Koops, and Becker's yesterday, then had tennis today! Man, *laughing* I am limping I'm so sore! Isn't it great though, to be sore from doing so much and not from sitting around all day?!

So, group was....hectic tonight! It was the Hoovers (us,) the Dunklin's, the Becker's, and the Millers (Mrs. Jennifer and Brett) so we were quite full!!! :-) I still stunk at serving, but I'm ok with it, I know I'm not a terrific player, but I am trying my best to get better, and if I do my best, that's all I can do. *smile* I went out to pick up a tennis ball that had been hit outside the fence today, and Coach Jarrett (yet again) picked me up, and carried me back in the courts...I am beginning to wonder if I will get picked up EVERY time I see him! Tuesday when Josh asked Coach Jarrett is he had ever given me a tennis lesson (which he has JFYI) he said, "No, I wok on hugs and bursting personal bubbles." Mam said, "Oh, is that what I pay you for?!" *laughing* He is getting me out of my shell, I must admit. Though don't tell him that! He might ask me to admit it to him! :-)

I think that's all I've got for tonight. I'm going to try and write about this new book I'm reading later on, but I'm just too tired right now. :-) It's about the low expectations people have for teenagers. It's really awesome!!!

God bless,
~ Jessie ~

No comments: