Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tennis fun...and being totally weird!

I had this....EXTREMELY HYPER mood Monday night on our way home from Emily's orchestra practice, so much so, that by the time we got home I was "yelling" (not really) through the house, talking NON stop about totally random things without even taking a breath! I was writing on Facebook all sorts of status' that made NO SENSE whatsoever! Everyone was asking my mom "is Jessica alright? I think she's gone crazy!" Anyways, totally fun (for me, I think my parents were about to kick me out, or scream one!)

So, we've got this joke that the times I get goofy is when Coach Jarrett gives me a hug (which is when it usually happens, either then or when it's just Em and I in the same room together) but anyways...Mama was telling Coach Jarrett is was all his fault I was hyper...even though, he didn't give me a hug...mothers reasoning I guess. Funny thing was, he ended up sending me a thing that said "since I'm not there to give you a hug, pretend I just did" and Mama thought it was SO funny, and said my brain just knew I was going to get it, so it was acting hyper ahead of time! *laughing* Man, I seriously was going crazy...ask anyone who was around me!

To, tennis went great. I didn't do wonderful with all my hitting, but I had LOADS of fun anyways! When Coach Jarrett got to the tennis courts, he called me over to him. I walked slowly, and then stopped about halfway to him and said, "yes?" he said, "come here" I said, "now I'm scared!" he said he'd had a bad day and needed a hug. Seriously? Me? The one who has a major personal bubble? Yeah, he WAS serious! I gave him a hug, and he said, "Oh, that was weak!" (yeah, since when he gives ME a hug he squeezes me to death! :-) so throughout the day, I think I gave him, like, 5 hugs, and every one of them he said they weren't good enough. He came up behind me and grabbed me, and gave me a REALLY tight hug, and said, "now THAT'S a hug!" I shook my head, and said I wasn't used to giving people hugs...I don't really ever do it you see...he said I'd better learn! :-)

So, that was the tennis experience yesterday...sound interesting? It SURE WAS!!!! I never know what to expect on tennis days!!!

No comments: