Monday, May 18, 2009

Late, yet again

Man, I'm really sorry about my lack of writing lately! It just seems like life never slows down.

Last Tuesday and Thursdays tennis went very well. Most everyone was happy the whole time, and it was loads of fun....as always! :-) Coach Jarrett seemed to be less tired, which was great! I think I made him cry a few times because he was laughing so hard though! I still don't know how he can pick me up...he's so going to have a bad back! :-) LOL

Ok, so last Saturday was Emily's first tennis tournament. She lost her first match 8-0, and came SO close to winning her second one! It was 8-6...at first Em had the girl down 3-0, but then her serve wasn't very consistent. Sam won his first game, lost his second. Josh and another guy, whom he's played before and lost to, had to play each other because both of the people they were supposed to play dropped out! They played for about 2 hours...possibly more...and were VERY tired after they were done! Alex, the guy Josh played, said, "dude, I don't know how much longer I can play!" Anyways...Josh finally lost 8-6. They had a million deuces though! They got to where they'd say, "deuce, again." It was fun to watch them though, because they'd talked and hit balls around for about an hour before they actually played each other, so it was almost like they weren't even being very competitive, but were set on having a good time.

No comments: