Thursday, December 2, 2010

Life.

Sometimes the daily tasks of life can really wear a person down. It seems life is flying by and you haven't gotten a thing accomplished from your "to-do list."

I think things seem to go so wrong and we don't get anything done when we take our eyes off of God. When we make OUR priorities higher on the list than God's. We are to spread God's word, and show everyone the love of Christ. That's really about it. No perfecting people, no solving the worlds problems, not arguing with each other about things that don't matter whatsoever in the light of eternity...we spend so much of our time judging and accusing...and the only thing that accomplishes is making Christ sad.

There's a song that helps me whenever I have a big "life" issue; whether it's time, work, family, or relationships with friends or such...
It's by a group called "Fee" and it's called: "Everything Falls"

"When I see, darkness all around me. When I see, that tragedy has found me.
I still believe Your faithful arms will never let me go, and still I know...

When everything falls apart, Your arms hold me together.
When everything falls apart, You're the only hope for this heart.
When everything falls apart, and my strength is gone I find You mighty and strong.
You keep holding on. You keep holding on."

No comments: