Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All powerful God

With the way our country has been heading all I hear is negative thoughts from everyone around me. How bad everything is, how things will only get worse, how the people who make all of the decisions are so awful. Constant worries, frustration, and even sometimes anger.

I myself will get worried because that's all I ever hear. BUT. I have to constantly remind myself that no matter how bad things get, nobody has power unless it was given to them by God Himself. And the minute He chooses to take that power away, that man will no longer have any power or authority over people.

This song was playing on my way to town this morning, and it just made me remember not to worry in times like we are in. God is still all powerful no matter what man says.

"Men will try to rule the world You made, but we know power is Your's alone to give and take. A day will come when every knee will bow, and every tongue confess that You are Lord both now and forever. Day after day our God is reigning, He's never shaken. My hope is in the Lord." -Day After Day, by: Kristian Stanfill

No comments: