Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stay strong

Struggling with a new chapter in my life. God has moved me back into the single category, and it's hitting me harder than I thought. I am having to take each moment of my day and remind myself that He is still in control, that He still has a plan for me, and that His will is being done. Even when times get tough, God is still here for me, and has promised to never leave me, no matter what comes. I pray I can be used like Job, that God knows no matter what comes my way I will not curse His name nor will I turn my back on Him.

To see everything I've gone through the past week, I just know more than ever that God knows I'm strong enough (only with His strength, mind you) to handle it all. I might be small, but I am not weak when I have the Lord on my side.

I pray God continues to work in mine and Nathans life and guide each of us with what He would have us to do. He blessed me so much in that time, and I am stronger and have grown so much by this experience. Not to say I don't still need some growing, but I know now that as long as I keep my focus on Christ, I can get through anything.

"I am not skilled to understand, what God has willed, what God has planned. I only know at His right hand, stands one who is my Savior." -By: Aaron Shust, "My Savior My God"

No comments: