Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tennis

Ok, so tonight was sort of a "grump" night for Josh and I. Josh had issues with his toe at tennis, so he got a little bit grumpy, then I wasn't feeling good at all, so I got grumpy. I feel terrible now because of that! Coach Jarrett has been gone for a week and a half and came back to tennis this week and was greeted with grumpy people! Man, makes a person want to slap themselves!

I DID, however, make Coach Jarrett cry he laughed so hard! I was telling him about me landing on my head on the slip and slide, then yesterday running my head into the top of the door of our van...that had him laughing pretty hard, then Emily added, "Yeah, and today she fell out of the van!" Man, he was bent over crying (or maybe "dying) from laughter! It was terrible funny! Then, later on I ran into the pole on the edge of the net...and he just started laughing again! I sure am glad my klutziness can make people happy. :-)

I did LOTS of school today, quite a bit of research on calcium depletion as well. And, it turns out that my cousin, Benjamin (Uncle Terry and Aunt Kim's middle son) has food allergies to...yup, none other than wheat, corn, and soy! Amazing how that worked out! So, all of my research I do, and recipes that are good, and whatever else I find out I am now sending on to her for Benj. Mama says she only wishes we would have known WHY I was always so sick, tired and not able to concentrate when I was little so I could be healthier today! :-) God has a reason for everything working out the way it does though, so I know "it will all be OK in the end" and we all know, if it's not OK, then it's not the end. :-) LOL

Tomorrow will be VERY busy! The boys have tennis lessons in Tyler, then we're going to be playing tennis with Mrs. Rhonda and her kids at the park that afternoon, then I don't know what else we'll be doing! So, we'll be playing tennis from 11:00-4:00 ish! Wow...will we be tired! Then, of course, we'll have group on Thursday, Sam's tennis tournament on Saturday...so LOTS of tennis this week! Tennis is awesome though, and I don't know if I would be able to live without it! It help get rid of frustration, it's great exercise...and as always, GREAT fun!!!

Alright, so that's my update for tonight.

Hope everyone is having a great week!
God bless,
~ Jessie ~

No comments: