Thursday, March 24, 2011

What does your tomorrow hold?

There are many days when I worry so much about my life; where will I be in a year? 5 Years? 10 Years? Where will I even be just tomorrow? Will I be down or happy and excited with life?

Do you know what the amazing thing about life is? God knows exactly what will happen. He has since before time. He knew when we were going to be born, even hundreds of years before we were conceived. He knows what our life will turn out like, and who all we will touch. Planning my life so I don't just wonder throughout the days doing nothing is fine, but when it comes to tomorrow, only God knows what that will hold. It might be raining and dreary, or it could be sunny and exciting! Whatever the day holds, know that God is there and still knows what tomorrow holds.

My life seems like a mess at times and an organized chaos at others. Some days I'm in the dumps and others I'm cheerful no matter what happens. The thing I need to remember is that God knows. That's all I need to know!

"I don't know about tomorrow; I just live from day to day. I don't borrow from its sunshine, for its skies may turn to grey.
I don't worry o'er the future, for I know what Jesus said. And today I'll walk beside Him, for He knows what is ahead.
Many things about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand. But I know who holds tomorrow,
and I know who holds my hand."

No comments: